“Blogging is a communications mechanism handed to us by the long tail of the Internet.”
Today I came online to write my weekly blog post and I was welcomed by WordPress stating today was my 7 year anniversary of blogging. I thought to myself, wow 7 years, that’s a long time to be writing every Sunday, except for a few holiday here and there. A lot has happened in 7 years but the biggest thing I was most excited about was that I still enjoy it.
I decided today that I am going to keep on writing but I am going to not be writing once a week anymore. I am going to write when the creative juices strike me, to change it up a bit. That might mean two blog posts in a week or one a month but I am giving myself that “freedom” to see what happens.
My top five blog posts based on the statistics:
- Shifting the Role of the Teacher written on September, 21st 2014
- Ways to use QR Codes in the Elementary Classroom and Using Google Docs to Create Them written on April 8th, 2012
- Let the Games Begin…Ecosystem Competition Lesson Plan written August 13th, 2013
- Action Based Learning written on October 2nd, 2016
- Personalized Learning from A-Z written January 2nd, 2017