“The core of what Google is about is bringing information to people.” By Sundar Pichai
I am excited to announce that I recently became a Google For Education Certified Trainer! A Certified Trainer is part of a Professional Development program offered by Google to help schools effectively implement Google in the classroom. As a Certified Trainer, you’re a part of a selective group of technology experts with special access to resources, product updates and networking opportunities within the Google ecosystem.
Are you ready to start the Google for Education Certified Program? To become a Google for Education Certified Trainer you must be admitted by Google into the Program through a selective application process. The application steps are:
- Pass Google Certified Educator Level 1
- Pass Google Certified Educator Level 2
- Pass a Trainer Skills Assessment
- Complete Application
- Complete Case Study
Once you are selected as a Google for Education Certified Trainer, there is a commitment that you need to uphold. You will need to…
- host twelve sessions per year and report all training activities to Google.
- help educators pass Google Level 1 and Google Level 2.
- complete and pass product update assessment every 12 months.
- participate in the Google Trainer community and share resources.
If you are interested in starting your journey to becoming a Google for Education Certified Trainer, let me know as I would love to help!