“Design is how you make your first impression with your consumers. Make sure it is a lasting one.” By Jay Samit
Tired of using the same old templates. Why not create your own! Below I give you step by step directions so you can create your own Google Slide templates in only a few minutes. Make them for your classroom, meetings or professional developments!
- Start by opening a new Google presentation and choose the “Simple Light” template.
- Decide what image/design you want for your template. For example, I am creating a template for a Google Training I am doing; so I am going to use the colors of Google as my background!
- Tip: I like creating my images/designs in Google Drawing as it is FREE. Once I finish my image/design then I click on File, Download As, PNG. I can then later upload the image for my background.
- In your Google Slide template, click on View and then “Master”.
- Then click on rename at the top of the slide and name it based on what fits best for you.
- Next click on the master slide and background. Here you can choose your color or upload the background you created from Google Drawing.
- Tip: If you would like to change the fonts, this is a good time to do it because you will only have to change it in the Master slide verse changing each slide.
- To exit, click on the X in the top right corner and you are done!!
My Master Google Slide Template