“Time is what we want most, but…what we use the worse. ” William Penn
It is always nice to work smarter, not harder so below I am sharing a few tips and tricks that I have learned to help me work smarter, not harder.
- Unroll Me: Connects to your email and you can unroll from subscription emails so you stop getting junk mail.
- Google Alerts: Google will send you emails about topics you are interested in and based on the frequency you set. I sent mine for once a day.
- Tweetdeck: I use this to schedule out tweets throughout the week, especially #21stedchat reminders.
- Google Keep: I use this application multiple times a day because it works on all devices. I use it as my to do list but I also use it to share notes/ideas with others. I love that you can collaborate with it, pin important notes to the top, set reminders etc. It holds my life together. 🙂
- Critical List: Each morning I look at my schedule and to-do list. On a sticky note (Google Keep) I pull out all the critically important things I have to get done that day. This allows me to manage my time and prioritize keep tasks.
I would also love to hear your tips and tricks for working smarter not harder.